Location: London (work from home <2 days per week)
We are partnering with the Ethical Tea Partnership (ETP), a membership organisation working with tea companies, development organisations and governments to improve the lives of tea workers, farmers and the environment in which they live and work.
We are seeking an Operations Lead to take up this vital role, with responsibility for ensuring ways of working that allow the global team to achieve the organisation’s objectives for a thriving tea industry that is socially just and environmentally sustainable.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of being an operations professional with a proven track record in an international organisation
- Experience of developing and maintaining systems and processes across multiple areas of an organisation (including GDPR, finance, travel, health & safety and more)
- Self-organised, with meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and excellent project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, Zoom and online conference systems
You’ll be passionate about the ETP mission and vision, for “a thriving tea industry that is socially just and environmentally sustainable”, as well as being motivated by achieving the best results and committed to finding solutions to challenges. The successful candidate will be resilient, not daunted by a challenge and a collaborative team player.
For more information, please contact Adam Stacey, Managing Director, Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Applications should be submitted through the Charisma website and include your CV and supporting statement.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other category protected by law.
Closing date: 14 June 2022
Interviews: w/c 4 July 2022