Are you highly organised with experience in administration and running an office? The Evangelical Alliance Wales is looking for a part-time administrator to support its staff and volunteers. This is a temporary contract to cover a maternity leave, working 2.5 days a week.
We are a busy team in Wales, led by Director of Wales and working alongside a public policy officer. You’ll be a highly organised person who loves to interact with others and someone who is good at building relationships with churches and other Christian networks.
You will have:
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to interact courteously and effectively with a wide range of people on the phone, face to face, in the office and at events
- The ability to organise meetings and events
- Experience of diary management and the ability to take minutes
- Flexibility and a willingness to be involved in a variety of tasks
- Understanding and experience of using social media platforms
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.