Are you highly organised, interested in politics and passionate about diversity in the church? The Evangelical Alliance is looking for a part-time administrator (3-4 days) to cover a maternity leave working across its Advocacy and Mission’s Teams.
For part of your time, you’ll be supporting the director of Advocacy and the team based in London and UK national offices. You’ll be involved in arranging and facilitating meetings, co-ordinating the production and distribution of publications, liaising with Christian leaders, office-based research, responding to enquiries and general administration. The other part of your role will involve supporting the work of the South Asian Forum with communications and event management.
You will have:
- Proven administrative or secretarial experience
- The ability to use initiative and take responsibility for tasks
- Excellent communication and relational skills
- Experience of event management
- Positive team-working attitude
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.