Events Fundraiser required for Compton Hospice Trading, Wolverhampton Closing date : 24 February 2017
Here at Compton Hospice, funding is key... We require a Events Fundraiser to lead on annual fundraising public events and to engage with stakeholders and supporters so they help provide the financing for hospice services.
We require an enthusiastic highly motivated individual with a clear customer focus to join our Fundraising team.
- To take the lead role and to manage and deliver all aspects of our annual Colour Blast event with the support and cooperation of other fundraising team members.
- To take the lead role and to manage and deliver our annual Carvers Wolverhampton Marathon event in conjunction with other team members.
- To take the lead role and to manage and deliver our Gold Bond place London Marathon and Ride London events with the support and assistance of other team members and hospice staff.
- To take responsibility for numerous supporter events relating to running, walking, cycling, swimming and to assist supporters as necessary.
- To be available on some evenings/occasional weekends to undertake cheque presentations, public speaking or other fundraising activity.
- To maintain a good knowledge of the organization and to ensure all public speaking and communications are consistent with our values and sensitive to the circumstances our patients, their families and our supporters are in.
- To identify and carry out other initiatives, and to support other team fundraisers with activities as appropriate in order to increase our unrestricted income.
- To assist and comply with administrative systems such as “Donorflex” and processes as necessary.
- To help produce an annual income and expenditure budget relating to specific initiatives as outlined.
We require an Events Fundraiser for six months (with a possibility of an extension) working 37.5 hours per week in Wolverhampton. Salary will be £25,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.