Help inspire the next generation.
Do you want to be instrumental in helping children to reach their full potential and to become happier, healthier and more resilient?
Here at Evolve: A Social Impact Company we are looking to recruit a passionate, confident leader with the skills, experience and desire to manage projects that are changing not only the lives and futures of the children we work with, but also our society.
As a Relationship Manager you:
- will lead and develop a team of Health Mentors, providing any support and guidance they require to deliver interventions that will have a lifelong impact on the lives of the children they are working with.
- you will work directly with schools, Local Education Authorities and funding partners to ensure that projects are delivered as per contract and stated outcomes are achieved.
- you will be a key member of the Evolve Management team, your insight and knowledge will help shape the future of the organisation.
By achieving in all of these areas, you will dramatically improve the physical wellbeing, the mental wellbeing and the cognitive development of children nationally, you will provide support and guidance to your colleagues and you will ensure the continued growth and success of Evolve: A Social Impact Company.
We are a Social Enterprise so you can be assured that you will be fully trained and supported to succeed in your role as we want you to love what you’re doing and to have the maximum impact on the lives of the children supported by your projects.
So, if you:
- have patience, empathy, resilience and outstanding communication skills
- have experience of team leadership and project delivery
- enjoy sports and physical activity
- want to be instrumental in changing children's lives for the better
- want to develop a career in project management
Apply now as we are recruiting for a full time, permanent contract role leading our East Midlands team.
All successful applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and face-to-face interviews.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.