Aim of the role: Support and empower staff to use the organisation’s information systems. Create reports to guide service improvement and development. Proactively quality check data for regulatory reports.
Salary: £25,235 per annum
Location: South Wimbledon
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
Benefits: As part of your employment package with us, we offer:
- a competitive salary, comprehensive training and development programme,
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata, increasing each year to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays after 5 years
- option to buy or sell annual leave up to one week’s annual leave
- a health cash plan providing cash back towards healthcare bills and other wellbeing benefits
- occupational sick pay
- contributory group pension scheme
- free life assurance
- cycle to work scheme and season ticket loans
About the role
You will have a proven ability using Excel to collate data and produce reports to deadlines and will be a confident trouble shooter, capable of supporting staff with varying levels of technical skill. This will include supporting the Business Analyst to administer our customer database ‘InForm’ (developed by Homeless Link and built on Salesforce). You will support over 200 staff across multiple locations in London, generating and providing performance related data to improve service delivery across the organisation.
You will have:
- Experience of using databases to input and extract data and information.
- A high standard of Excel skills is required to include formulas, V-Look ups, conditional formatting and pivot tables.
- Experience of reporting on and presenting datasets to deadlines.
- A good understanding of the benefits that information systems bring and the ability to communicate this to colleagues and stakeholders.
About Evolve Housing + Support
Evolve is a leading homelessness charity in London, providing housing and support to over 2,000 people each year.
We believe in building on people’s strengths, aspirations and goals to help break the cycle of homelessness and help them move forward with their lives.
We offer a programme of support tailored to meet people’s individual needs, including housing, employment and skills training, mentoring and counselling. We work with young parents and children at risk of exclusion to build the skills and resilience that can help prevent homelessness. We campaign to end street homelessness. We build affordable homes to help people move on to an independent life.
Our mission is to help children, young people and adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness reach their potential, and move on to live happy, fulfilled lives.
Evolve Housing + Support is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community, including people who have experienced homelessness themselves.
Please ensure that your answers give a clear outline of how your application meets the criteria for this job.