Location: South Wimbledon, with regular travel to other locations in and around London
Hours: 37.5 per week
- competitive salary, comprehensive training and development programme,
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing each year to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays after 5 years
- option to buy or sell annual leave up to one week’s annual leave
- a health cash plan providing cash back towards healthcare bills and other wellbeing benefits
- occupational sick pay
- contributory group pension scheme
- free life assurance
- cycle to work scheme and season ticket loans
About Evolve Housing + Support
Evolve is a leading homelessness charity in London, providing housing and support to over 2,000 people each year.
We believe in building on people’s strengths, aspirations and goals to help break the cycle of homelessness and help them move forward with their lives.
We offer a programme of support tailored to meet people’s individual needs, including housing, employment and skills training, mentoring and counselling. We work with young parents and children at risk of exclusion to build the skills and resilience that can help prevent homelessness. We campaign to end street homelessness. We build affordable homes to help people move on to an independent life.
Our mission is to help children, young people and adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness reach their potential, and move on to live happy, fulfilled lives.
Evolve Housing + Support is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community, including people who have experienced homelessness themselves.
Please ensure that your answers give a clear outline of how your application meets the criteria for this job.
When applying for this role please upload a supporting statement outlining experience/knowledge of the below:
- Significant and demonstrable experience of leading and managing a housing management or support services operation
- Experience of working with a wide range of strategic partners
- Knowledge of the issues facing homeless people and how to meet them
- Knowledge of issues currently impacting on the housing and support sector
- 5 Capable of delivering results to tight deadlines and under pressure