Our client is seeking a dynamic and experienced Head of Public Affairs and Campaign Communications.
Evolve HR Consulting is delighted to be supporting a national and international humanitarian and campaigning charity, well-known for being a pioneer in its critical, life-saving work, in its search for a critical role; Head of Public Affairs and Campaign Communications. This is a unique and exciting time to be joining a team fighting for a cause that has a catastrophic impact on lives in the UK and around the world.
Our client has innovatively led the way in its growing sector for 25 years and is recognised for setting the standard for robust and sustainable partnerships using a model often copied by others and that provides a significant proportion of the Charity’s income.
Working closely with the Chief Executive, we need a heavy-weight Head of Public Affairs who is research-driven, results-driven and has top-notch communication skills. You provide the evidence, develop the relationships and partnerships, and are the influence and voice to achieve our Manifesto and develop the charity’s statutory funding.
You will have a successful track-record in achieving campaign outcomes through:
- through research-driven evidence gathering
- insightful and accurate analysis
- high-level government diplomacy and negotiation
- stakeholder relationship building and communications
- You have a keen head for figures, complex text, analysis, written communication, and news hooks
- You understand how to communicate successfully with politicians and ministers
The role is mainly based at home with some travel required into London when restrictions allow.