The new ICS Officer role will help place the public, patient and service user voice at the heart of Gloucestershire’s ICS. This includes seeking the views and experiences of the public, patients and community groups. Engagement with local people takes place in health and care settings, through voluntary sector partners and in local communities. The ICS Officer will liaise with key partners and representatives across the ICS to support the key priorities of Gloucestershire’s Health and Care System. The post will play a key independent role in the delivery of the ICS’s Working with People and Communities Strategy.
You will be required to:
- Collaborate with the Gloucestershire ICS’s Engagement and Involvement teams to support the strategic priorities of the system.
- Design and deliver a range of engagement activities, using a range of techniques to reach diverse communities throughout the county.
- Use a variety of methods in monitoring and evaluating people’s experiences, including identifying themes and concerns as well as identifying good practice.
- Focus on outcomes and improvement of ICS delivery in health and care services.
- Draft reports, with the support of colleagues, that ICS partners can use to improve public, patient and service user experience.
- Develop close working relationships with key individuals and groups across the ICS, it’s provider members and VCS organisations.
- Attend key ICS meetings on a regular basis.
- Maintain the independence of Healthwatch Gloucestershire in being an authentic voice of the public, patients and service users in dealings with all partners.
- Work with Healthwatch Gloucestershire team members to deliver the best outcomes.
- Work with the Volunteering Officer to engage volunteers in supporting ICS work.
- Work with the EC Communication team to design materials – logos, leaflets and images – to promote the work.
- Provide regular updates and progress reports to the Healthwatch Gloucestershire Manager and Local Board.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.