Exeter Phoenix is a vibrant arts venue located in Exeter’s city centre, with a programme spanning music, theatre, contemporary arts, cinema, dance, comedy workshops, talks and more, as well as providing support and opportunities for the region’s creative community.
The vacancy of Marketing & Press Manager offers an exciting opportunity to shape the venue’s comms channels and raise the venue’s profile locally, regionally and nationally. The role will be well suited to an experienced arts marketer who thinks analytically as well as creatively. The ability to manage a heavy workload with competing priorities will be important, as will experience in developing and delivering marketing campaigns. You will play a key role in promoting our programme of activity, building the profile of Exeter Phoenix, and helping to deliver the organisation’s strategic aims.
- Salary - £23,500 - £27,000 p/a depending on experience.
- This is a full time post (5 days a week, 37.5 hours)
- Holidays – 24 days p/a plus one day per year of service up to 5 years.
- Responsible to: The Director
- Responsible for: Graphic Designer, Marketing Officer, Publicity Assistan
- Salary - £23,500 - £27,000 p/a depending on experience
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.