Personal Assistant Required for the Management Team of Faith Matters - a leading not for profit organisation working on countering extremism and hate crimes.
We are looking for a dynamic, organised and confident individual to fill this role to support a fast moving and highly dynamic management team.
We require someone:
- At least more than 2 years of experience in being a Personal Assistant within a dynamic and fast moving environment,
- Who can organise and work closely with managers to ensure that they are informed and that they are aware of their daily commitments, well in advance.
- Who can work within teams and also organise teams of colleagues to work on tasks when and where required.
- Who is able to review information coming in and make judgements in relation to the priorities around work commitments of managers.
- With strong organisational and people engagement skills, who is able to work under pressure and within an environment of social change activists.
- Who is able to multi-task and with excellent communication and presentation skills who will be able to represent the organisation when arranging meetings and other such tasks.
- With the ability to work with organisational leaders who are driven and who are working within a complex and fast moving environment.
- Who is looking to make a change for people's lives for the better by working within Faith Matters.
This role requires someone with real commitment to people and with a passion for communities. If you are interested in applying, please do get in touch with us with a covering letter and your CV.