We are seeking an experienced fundraiser to work with the Supporter Development Manager to develop and implement our public facing fundraising strategy, with a particular focus on individual giving including digital recruitment, legacies, regular giving, cash giving and major donors.
This is an exciting time at Family Action as we start to implement recommendations from a significant review of our digital systems and as we seek to move forwards to grow and develop public facing fundraising streams.
We expect to drive forward a range of initiatives to grow unrestricted and restricted income and you will lead on a number of these with the support of your line manager.
You will therefore be an experienced, flexible and creative fundraiser, with a track record of meeting financial targets, and comfortable with a varied workload, including project management and delivery.
You will be values-driven, target focused, pragmatic and enjoy the challenges of working within an excellent and busy fundraising team and a highly dynamic organisation.
1. At least 2 years’ experience of fundraising, including at least one of: Individual Giving, supporter care, or direct marketing. Other fundraising experience also advantageous.
2. Experienced in the use of CRM system or databases. Family Action uses Salesforce for which training will be provided.
3. Solid understanding of delivering excellent customer service (internally and externally).
4. Experience of working in a team and managing work in pressurised situations without sacrificing quality of work, attention to detail or courtesy. The ability to organise workload and meet competing priorities.
5. Strong interpersonal skills; proactive, positive and creative attitude to problem solving.
6. Strong organisational and administrative skills including IT (Microsoft Office, Google documents etc).
7. Ability to work outside of office hours and country-wide travel on occasion.
8. A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity and equality.
9. Respect and reflect Family Action’s values at all times, which underpin Family Action’s mission of ‘building stronger families’ by being people focused, having a can do attitude, develring excellence in our work and promoting mutual respect internally and externally.
For an application pack and further information, including the benefits we offer, please visit our website. As we work with children and vulnerable adults, we operate a Safer Recruitment policy which requires all applicants to submit an application form.