If you want to do a job that matters and you are looking for interesting and varied work in a friendly team, with flexibility for some home working and loads of job satisfaction - we have the role for you.
Based in York, Family Fund is the UK's largest charity providing grants for families raising disabled children.
We are looking for an Events and Activities Fundraiser to work in our Fundraising Team. In this role you will develop and grow a variety of fundraising events designed to increase our event income and appeal to corporate audiences, Family Fund supporters and the wider public.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the development, promotion, delivery and monitoring of events and activities.
- Produce all social copy promoting events and work with colleagues in the Communications Team to ensure timely postings.
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders to develop a yearly operational plan of events and activities.
- Develop and monitor guest lists and ensure that they are recorded accurately in Salesforce.
- Recruit and steward fundraising volunteers able to help out at events when needed and ensure that they are vetted and well briefed on their roles.
To be successful in this role you must have a proven track record of planning, organising and delivering a range of fundraising events. Experience of using social media outlets to promote events is also required. In addition you should also have the ability to manage and nurture a team of event volunteers and experience of producing analytical reports on event outcomes. You must have Excellent IT skills including experience of databases and digital platforms.
In return, we offer the chance to be right at the heart of a supportive professional team, where you'll make a real positive difference to families in need every day. As a member of our staff, you'll receive quality training for your role, contributory pension, access to our employee discounts scheme, and the opportunity to work days from home with flexible start and finish times.
Family Fund is a great place to work for great people. We provide a challenging and rewarding working environment where every staff member can make their mark. We are a values based organisation, and we aim to show our values in all that we do.
Family Fund is committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we welcome applications from all parts of the community. We are a Disability Confident Employer and all disabled applicants who meet the requirements for the role will be invited for interview. If you have a disability, and are happy to let us know, please highlight this in your covering letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.