Part-time 21 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to enable the effective delivery of services within the local area, co-ordinating and providing administrative support for service delivery. The post holder will be responsible for inputting data for specific reports and dealing with relevant enquiries from parents and professionals.
The successful candidate must have:
- Administrative experience (essential)
- Experience of dealing with confidential issues (essential)
- Commitment to equality of opportunity and commitment to safeguarding vulnerable adults and children (essential)
- Having grade A*- D or equivalent in maths and English GSCE (desirable)
- Experience of team-working
- Ability to organise and complete tasks that require attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan and prioritise work
- Abiility to work on own initiative to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good knowledge MS Word and Outlook.
Please ensure you address every criteria on the person specification on your supporting statement, preferably in order.
Please visit our website to obtain the job description, full person specification, application form and guidance. Please note that we only accept application forms. CVs will not be accepted
Closing Date: Tuesday, 21st January 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday, 29th January 2020