Do you have experience of being in a caring or parenting role or have experience of supporting parents or young people? Or are you interested in pursuing a professional career in social care or counselling? Could you offer a listening ear, positive support and help to boost the confidence of parents and carers and help them through the challenges of family life?
Can you commit to a couple of hours a week supporting families in Westminster by:-
- Offering weekly telephone support
- Virtual visits online
- Emotional and wellbeing chats
- Supporting and empowering families
Join our team of wonderful, dedicated and passionate volunteers making a difference to the lives of people in Westminster.
To keep our staff and volunteers safe we are currently offering virtual sessions via phone or video call. Where possible, we can arrange meetings in open spaces like a local park, adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- You do not need any specific qualifications but you will need to be understanding and resilient. You will also need to have experience of being in a caring or parenting role or have experience of supporting parents or young people.
- Westminster City Council
Language: We are particularly interested to hear from applicants who speak languages in addition to English such as Arabic, Farsi, Bengali, Spanish, Tamil, Somali, French
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Apply now to join our next 'virtual' volunteer training sessions taking place in mid- September 2020
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.