We are looking for an organised individual who is passionate for our cause and up for a busy & exciting new role with plenty of challenge and opportunities to innovate and make a difference. A successful record of working within the food industry would be required to ensure the relevant skills and credibility are in place. We are continually evolving our processes and working in different ways with companies from across the food industry to ensure no good food goes to waste, so a natural desire to innovate, problem solve and implement change is required.
Requirements of the person:
- Proven relationship management experience within food retail or manufacturing businesses, and an understanding of the importance of informing the right stakeholders at the right time.
- Passion for the work of Fareshare and our drive to fight hunger, fight waste and make a difference
- Broad understanding of various functions across the food industry, from manufacturing to retail and new product development. You will have worked in commercial, technical or operational roles in the food supply chain, with customer / supplier contact
- Ability to use own initiative to drive success, working independently and having responsibility as an individual to identify opportunities to innovate.
- Strong communication & project co-ordination skills, linking with all stake holders
- Strong time-management skills to ensure effective allocation of resources to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Ability to analyse data, spot trends and present reports, utilising MS Office
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.