Brand Partnerships Manager – Corporate Fundraising
Deptford, London (home based currently)
If you have a track record of managing partnerships or sponsorships, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fresh-thinking charity that is feeding vulnerable people across the nation.
We are FareShare, the UK’s largest charity fighting hunger and food waste. We are a charitable distribution network that takes excess, in-date and good to eat food and redistributes it to other charities that turn it into meals.
The COVID-19 pandemic has created an even greater need for our work. During this time, we’ve trebled the amount of food distributed to support vulnerable people.
We have developed brand partnerships with high-profile names such as Coca Cola, Kellogg’s, and Hellmann’s. Our commercial partnerships are vital to our mission and there is huge scope to make a real impact through these collaborations.
We’re currently looking for a Brand Partnerships Manager to join us on a contract that has the potential to become a permanent position (this will be reviewed in March 2021).
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Travelcard loans (if required)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
This is a brilliant opportunity to use your creativity to build relationships that will enable us to combat hunger and ensure that food goes to those who most need it.
It’s a fantastic time to join our team. With our increased brand profile and consumer awareness, along with our dual purpose in creating both a social and environmental impact, we have a strong proposition.
If you can help us to achieve our mission of minimising food waste while feeding families across the nation, we want to hear from you.
As the Brand Partnerships Manager, you will generate income through brand and commercial collaborations.
Initially, you’ll focus on the food industry and our wealth of existing relationships. You’ll agree and implement a process to explore and secure income generating opportunities to broaden our portfolio within the sector.
Additionally, you will:
- Develop and implement a strategy to generate income from cause-related brand partnerships
- Maximise opportunities to generate income from our brand and assets through commercial partnerships
- Work with the Food Team to realise income generating opportunities with new and existing food industry relationships
- Provide excellent account management and campaign management for brand partnerships and promotions
- Liaise with the Corporate Partnerships Manager to build the overall corporate partnerships pipeline
To join us as a Brand Partnerships Manager, you’ll need:
- A proven track record of securing new business and managing partnerships and/or sponsorships to agreed targets
- Experience of creating and delivering a commercial income strategy
- Previous experience of building strong relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of various corporate sectors
- The ability to create and deliver compelling pitches, business plans and proposals
- The creativity to match FareShare’s mission with existing and new audiences
- The ability to communicate effectively and motivate commercial partners
An understanding of the product development lifecycle and brand marketing would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of the following: working in a third sector environment, working with FMCG brands and retailers, or working with brand licences.
Other organisations may call this role Partnerships Manager, Corporate Fundraising Manager, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Brand & Corporate Partnerships Manager, or Fundraising Manager.
The closing date for applications is 9am on the 20th July 2020. Interviews are scheduled to be held on the 28th and 31st July 2020.
Webrecruit and FareShare UK are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking a new challenge as a Brand Partnerships Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.