We support families who work in the UK fashion and textile industry and we'd love you to join us! We're looking for a Senior Grants Officer who will plan, monitor and oversee all grant processes, ensuring we reach even more famiies who need financial support for their children. Due to Covid 19, enquiries to our charity have tripled - be part of our team to help us award £500K in grants in the year ahead.
The role attracts a competitive package including:
- Full time position 5 days a week
- Salary: £30-£35K based on experience
- Office based in London, but for the time being home working
- Contract: Permanent Probationary period 3 months
- Company pension scheme: Subject to successful 3 month probationary period
- Holidays: 30 days, inc bank holidays
The charity is currently based at Victoria Charity Centre, central London in newly refurbished office space. There are excellent rail, tube and bus links
To apply, please send your CV which must be accompanied by a covering letter ,clearly demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role (detailed in the attached pack) to Anna Pangbourne, Director.
Please note; CV's submitted without a covering letter will not be considered .
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we reserve the right to close the ad early should a suitable candidate be found.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.