We are looking for an individual who will be committed to the project ethos of ‘welcoming the stranger’ along with our values: to show compassion, respect individuals and uphold their dignity, work with optimism, challenge inequalities and discrimination, provide a quality service to achieve positive outcomes, strive to work together and enable people to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will join our senior leadership team and have a passion for creating a welcoming environment for our service users, volunteers, visitors and staff. With a strong track record of office management, staff supervision, finance and the skills to oversee Brushstrokes facilities you will help us to continue to deliver vital services to refuges, asylum seekers and migrants across Sandwell and West Birmingham. A disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service will be requested for the successful applicant (funded by the Society).
Father Hudson’s Care is a committed employer that proactively pursues our ambitions for equality, diversity and inclusion in all that we do, building on our core values.
As a reward for your dedication to our services we offer the following Benefits: -
- Employee suggestion scheme accessible via intranet
- On line Payslips
- Excellent free online and face to face training to help develop and enhance your skills
- Investing in our employees enhancing developmental opportunities
- Long Service Awards
- Enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service funded by the Society.
- Supported and bespoke full induction programme
- Enhanced Society Sick Pay and Statutory Sick Pay upon qualifying period
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlements
- Group Company Pension Scheme upon qualifying period
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering confidential support on personal and professional matters
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in this role, please visit father hudsons website to download a recruitment pack or contact (HR Support) to request an application form quoting Post reference P1572
Applications need to be submitted by 21st July 2022 and interviews will be held on 3rd August 2022
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive sufficient suitable applications.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.