We have an exciting opportunity to join FEAST With Us as the Fundraising Coordinator and support us in our missions to reducing food waste and poverty. The Fundraising coordinator will work within the operations team and oversee all aspects of fundraising, including, but not limited to: trust and foundation fundraising, challenge events, individual giving, cause related marketing and corporate fundraising. You will work closely with the Partners Coordinator to engage new business and with the Impact, Quality and Learning Coordinator to develop fundable programmes.
With a strong strategy in place and the help of super volunteers, the coordinator will be responsible for raising in excess of £250,000 a year to ensure services can be carried out consistently and safely for those most vulnerable in our society. This is an exciting time to join FEAST With Us as we continue to expand our services and programmes to fight the increasing rates of food poverty. If you have fundraising experience, are committed to ending food poverty, minimising food waste and engaging with the community, this could be the role for you.
- Lead on multiple fundraising efforts and workstreams to actuate the fundraising strategy, including: applications, campaigns and account management.
- Creating tailored applications to trusts and foundations, whilst working closely with colleagues to develop funding applications and programmes
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of funding opportunities and prospects
- Stewarding individual donors and create campaigns and appeals to increase brand awareness and donations
- Expand the offering of challenge and community events from FEAST With Us, ensuring participants are stewarded and thanked
- Account manage corporate partners and work with the Partners Coordinator to increase corporate partners and cause-related marketing campaigns.
- Oversee and recruit fundraising volunteers to assist with delivering the fundraising pipeline
- Ensure projects meets grant conditions, and income and expenditure are recorded for reporting purposes
- Produce timely reports for donors, grant-givers and the trustees
- Provide regular updates to funders on the impact of their donations
- Keep up to date with Fundraising news and policy, and ensure best practice at all times
- Update the Airtable database and SharePoint space with fundraising income and opportunities
- Reconcile end of month finances with the Operations Manager
- Work with Marketing, Impact and Partnership colleagues to produce marketing content, produce materials and source and steward partners
- Any other duties assigned by the Operations Manager which are appropriate to the role
- Be an ambassador for FEAST, working closely with the staff team, and supporting ad-hoc FEAST programmes and activities to further the charity
- Source opportunities that would increase the brand awareness of FEAST With Us
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a fundraising position, ideally with a background in Trust and Foundation fundraising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to target communications to different audiences
- Experiencing leading on appeals and campaigns
- Excellent people skills
- Comfortable with data analysis, or willing to learn, and able to manage our fundraising database
- Confident using range of office equipment such as Microsoft office
- Self-starter and self-motivated, comfortable with managing your own workload and self-directed time
- Strong team player and aware of when to ask for help with workloads
- Willing to learn new processes and get involved in wider FEAST operations
Please submit your CV and cover letter detailing how you meet the requirements of the role. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis, so do not delay applying.