Do you have a deep personal concern for world mission? Are you experienced in working cross-culturally with a range of partner organisations engaged in various projects?
Feba is all about the creative use of radio and other media to introduce listeners to the good news of Jesus Christ. Working with partners across Africa, Asia and the Middle East we convey messages of hope, inspiration and love to people in their ‘heart’ language.
We are looking to expand our small, friendly team and are looking for an experienced and highly motivated project manager to work alongside our Head of International Ministry.
Key responsibilities include:
- • Co-creating an international ministry strategy to maintain, nurture and grow existing partner relationships.
- • Leading the process of identifying and prioritising potential new ministry areas, engaging with partners and evaluating projects.
- • Working with assigned partners on project design, monitoring and evaluation.
- • Managing grants to partners ensuring compliance and reporting is accurate.
You will have:
- • A clear and demonstrable personal Christian faith.
- • A commitment to Feba’s ministry and a heart for world mission.
- • Minimum of 3 years’ cross-cultural experience.
- • Relational and interpersonal skills; the ability to network and influence.
- • Report and proposal writing experience.
- • Financial management aptitude.
Salary: Circa £35,000 per annum
Hours: Full time – 35 hours per week
Location: Hybrid working
Closing date: 9.00am on 10th January 2022
First Interviews: Week beginning 17th January 2022 (TBC)
All applicants must be wholeheartedly committed to the aims, ethos and values of Feba. Please note that this post is subject to an Occupational Requirement that the post holder is a committed evangelical Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010. All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.