Are you an experienced Christian fundraiser with a deep personal concern for world mission?
Working with partners across Africa, Asia and the Middle East, Feba is all about the creative use of radio and other audio media to inspire people to follow Jesus Christ. We have a particular focus on 'closed countries' and 'hard-to-reach' people groups, including places where Christians face persecution for their faith.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual to bring new skills, rigour and energy to our fundraising and wider supporter engagement work.
Key responsibilities include:
- developing and implementing a sustainable fundraising and communication strategy
- leading a small team in the delivery of excellent customer service and quality
- promoting a culture of monitoring, evaluation and learning within fundraising and communications, including the appropriate use of relevant data and metrics;
- being part of the senior management team, assisting the overall effective leadership and management of the organisation.
You will have:
- a clear demonstrable personal Christian faith
- a commitment to Feba's ministry
- minimum 5 years' experience in fundraising in the UK Charity sector
- experience in managing projects, CRM and GDPR
- strong networking and influencing skills
- line management experience
Salary: Circa £39,000 per annum
Office Location: West Sussex (currently Worthing)
Closing date: 12.00pm BST on 15 July 2019
First Interviews: In the period 26/29/30/31 July 2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.