Feba is all about the creative use of radio and other media to inspire people to follow Jesus Christ. Working with partners across Africa, Asia and the Middle East we convey messages of hope, inspiration and love to people in their ‘heart’ language.
We are expanding our small, friendly, committed team and are looking for someone who enjoys sorting out the details, to support us administratively in our work with international partnerships and projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing electronic diaries and correspondence accurately and sensitively.
- Arranging travel (UK and international) for team members.
- Maintaining accurate and confidential project records, including data input.
- Liaising with partner organisations.
You will have:
- A clear and demonstrable personal Christian faith.
- A commitment to Feba’s ministry.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience organising meetings, taking notes and following up.
Salary: Circa £21-24,000 per annum (pro rata)
Hours: Part-time: 17.5 hours per week
Location: Office based (currently Worthing)
Closing date: 9.00am on 10th January 2022
First Interviews: Week beginning 17th January 2022 (TBC)
All applicants must be wholeheartedly committed to the aims, ethos and values of Feba. Please note that this post is subject to an Occupational Requirement that the post holder is a committed evangelical Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010. All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.