Working with partners across Africa, Asia and the Middle East, Feba is all about the creative use of radio and other audio media to inspire people to follow Jesus Christ. We have a particular focus on ‘closed countries’ and ‘hard-to-reach’ people groups, including places where Christians face persecution for their faith.
We are looking for an outstanding, experienced and highly motivated individual for this new role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing strong and enduring relationships with current and potential major donors and family trust funds.
- Create compelling, relevant and tailored funding proposals
- Design and develop a targeted contact strategy and bespoke cultivation plan
- Co-create a new major donor development strategy
You will have:
- A clear demonstrable personal Christian faith and a commitment to Feba’s ministry
- A successful track record of securing five or six figure grants from trusts/foundations and/or a major fundraising role
- A strong, engaging presence with individuals and groups
- Ability to negotiate and influence effectively with strong written and verbal skills
- Great networking skills and familiar with the current landscape, approach and technique
The Feba team is small (less than 10 people), all of whom care passionately about what we do. We love to roll up our sleeves, try new ways of doing things and support each other so that we can achieve our goals. If that sounds like you and you share our vision and values, then we’d love to hear from you.
Salary: Circa £21,000 per annum for 21 hours (FTE £35,000 p.a.)
Hours: 21 hours per week
Location: Flexible working considered, yet within regular traveling
distance to West Sussex (Worthing - Chichester area).
Closing date: 9.00am 2 November 2020
First Interviews: Weeks beginning 9 or 16 November 2020
For more information and application details, please visit the website
This post is subject to an Occupational Requirement that the post holder is a committed evangelical Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.