Working with partners across Africa, Asia and the Middle East, Feba is all about the creative use of radio and other audio media to inspire people to follow Jesus Christ. We have a particular focus on ‘closed countries’ and ‘hard-to-reach’ people groups, including places where Christians face persecution for their faith.
We are expanding our small team and this role is a great opportunity for the right person to take the next step in their career, to lead and deliver a collaborative donor experience strategy aimed at deepening existing donor relationships and attracting new donors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the trust and foundation strategy, including an effective pipeline to generate new income and multi-year grants.
- Developing strong and enduring relationships with current and potential major donors and family trust funds.
- Creating compelling, relevant and tailored funding proposals.
- Designing and developing a targeted contact strategy and bespoke cultivation plan.
- Lead the forecasting and management of income and expenditure budgets.
You will have:
- A clear demonstrable personal Christian faith and a commitment to Feba’s ministry.
- A successful track record of securing five or six figure grants from trusts and foundations, and/or similar experience in a major donor fundraising role.
- An excellent understanding of the major donor fundraising market and trends.
- Ability to negotiate and influence effectively with strong written and verbal skills.
- Great networking skills and familiar with the current landscape, approach and technique.
Salary: Circa £35,000 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Hybrid working
Closing date: 9.00am on 7th January 2022
First interviews: Week beginning 17th January 2022 (TBC)
All applicants must be wholeheartedly committed to the aims, ethos and values of Feba. Please note that this post is subject to an Occupational Requirement that the post holder is a committed evangelical Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010. All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in theUK.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.