Main purpose of the role
- To help with all aspects of legacy management reporting to our Fundraising Manager.
- To work with FR Mgr to identify potential major donors and work to secure money for major projects through a programme of donor development.
- To develop and deliver appropriate events which support the development of new potential Legators.
- To develop and deliver events which sustain our current group of Legators.
- The post holder will also support the team in the effective delivery of a wide range of fundraising activities across the key areas of: events and community fundraising; individual giving and corporate fundraising
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure the effective and timely handling of all matters relating to legacies including development and management through to money distribution.
- To help prepare proposals, reports and presentations for different audiences.
- To support with the planning and implementation of legacy events.
- To set up and maintain accurate and up to date records for Legators.
- To support the finance team with the receipt and acknowledgement of legacies.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.