Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Housing Support Worker
Location: Notting Hill, London
Hours: Full Time
Would you like to work for a friendly organization?
Field Lane is looking for a client focused Housing Support Worker to help vulnerable families make a positive change to their lives, and prepare for independent living in order to fulfil their potential and have brighter futures.
Your key responsibilities:
• Housing Management
• Working in partnership with statutory and non statutory organisations to secure better out comes for our parents and families
• Initiating and supporting multi-agency working to ensure that identified needs are met
• Empower families
• Assessing the support needs of the families and implementing individual support packages
• Support families to access Employment, Education and Training
What you will need:
• Experience of working with families, and young parents
• Experience of working within a safeguarding framework
• Sound knowledge of relevant legislation
• An understanding of the issues families and young parents face and the impact on their children e.g. Homelessness, Domestic violence, substance Misuse, benefit issues and many more.
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Great interpersonal skills
Desirable but not essential:
• This is an equal opportunity position for both genders, however if you have male fathers experience this would be a benefit
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click ‘Apply’.
We will then send you an application pack to complete, along with details of where to send your completed application.