This London-based charity, working in the field of education are looking for a Finance Analyst.
This charity is working to promote equality in education, regardless of background, via leadership training.
As a Finance Analyst you will be expected to:
* Work with the Management Accounting team within the Finance department to ensure clear understanding of actuals v forecast and budget and clear understanding of balance sheet items.
* Co-ordinate the budget and forecast process to ensure timely preparation of reporting packs.
* Assist with preparation of month end reporting packs and forecast / budget packs, including preparation of variance analysis and business commentaries.
* Ensure accurate and timely reporting of KPIs.
* Support provision of financial analysis for major decisions and strategic analysis.
* Undertake ad hoc financial enquiries and analysis (including both internal and external requests for information).
A qualified accountant with experience preparing Management Accounts. You will need good communication skills and strong excel skills.
£40,000 - 45,000 depending on experience