Finance Manager, reporting into the Director of Resources and responsible for the day to day running of the finance function including effective management of a team of three.
Details about the Client
Women's Pioneer, based in West London, were formed in 1920 as part of the suffragette movement and are dedicated to housing single women. Since foundation, the organisation has purchased many large, often now listed buildings and converted them into social housing for Women. Currently owning almost 1000 properties in eight boroughs, Women's Pioneer is London's largest dedicated housing organisation for women and with an ambitious development pipeline, they are continuing to look to grow. This is therefore an exciting time to join the organisation and work as part of the management team.
Detailed Job Description
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts, annual statutory accounts and the annual budget for all entities
- Manage the relationships with finance and non-finance stakeholders across the organization including preparation and delivery of management and statistical reports
- Ensure efficient operation and improvement of the organisation's accounting systems and associated routines within the agreed timetables
- Effective management of a team of three including training, development and appraisals
- Responsible for financial elements of the leasehold management including the administration of service charges
- Support the Extended Management team in delivering the growth aspirations of the organisation
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with strong financial and management reporting experience that can be evidenced through experience. Alongside this, you will be able to manage and build relationships with finance and non-finance stakeholders at all levels. Previous line management experience is essential to this role, including the development and training of staff members
This role requires someone who is pro-active, with a hands on approach.
What's on offer
Salary - £45,750
35 hour week with flexitime arrangements
25 days annual leave
Employer Pension at 7% or 8%
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPCY13790530Z