Self-motivated fundraiser, multi-tasker and entrepreneur required to lead Finding Rhythms into its next phase of development.
- You will be responsible for the charity’s overall governance, income generation and partnership development.
- You will work together with the Creative Director and Board to define and implement the charity’s overall strategy, as well as the funding plan to support that.
- You will nurture existing partnerships, while seeking out and developing new ones.
- You will keep abreast of developments in the criminal justice sector, and of best practice in participatory arts.
- You will represent the charity to audiences both within and outside the sector, and maintain a regular dialogue with our friends and supporters.
- You will work closely with the Creative Director, the Board and Development Board, as well as providing leadership and guidance to the Operations Manager and our roster of freelance musicians.
The role would suit an experienced fundraiser or arts producer looking to move into organisational management.
Finding Rhythms is a dynamic small charity which has run music-based training in prisons, probation services and youth settings since 2013. To date we have worked with over 500 learners in 25 prisons and community settings, helping almost 300 of them to achieve a BTEC in employability skills, and publishing 39 albums of original music.
We have ambitious growth plans that will see us support increasing numbers of prisoners in England and Wales, and vulnerable young people in London.
For more detailed information, please see the attached Applicant Pack.
Deadline for applications: 8am, Monday 17 February 2020.
First interviews: week commencing Monday 24 February 2020 in London SW11
Second interviews: week commencing Monday 2 March in London WC2H
To apply - please send your CV and covering letter (maximum 2 sides of A4).
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.