Job Title: Community Fundraising Manager
Location: Petersfield Office / Hybrid working or Remote
Hours: Full Time (Part time considered)
Salary: £30,000 per annum
If you’re an experienced fundraiser who would like to join an innovative, flexible and collaborative team, this is the ideal opportunity to take the next step in your career and make a real difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities.
FitzRoy is excited to announce that we have a vacancy for an experienced Community Fundraising Manager to join our team. This role has oversight of our varied community and events programme at an exciting time to join us as we enter our 60th anniversary year.
This is an amazing opportunity to build on and grow our support within the local community and around the country at a key milestone in the organisation’s history.
- Establish and lead on an annual programme of community fundraising activities and events, including challenge events, local events, and virtual initiatives.
- Manage the community fundraising plan and budget and produce regular reports on progress against objectives and financial targets.
- Work with the marketing and communications team to ensure that all community fundraising events and initiatives are promoted effectively to internal and external audiences across multiple channels.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with supporters in the local community including corporates, community groups and schools.
- Be the key local point of contact for community organisations, attending meetings and presenting on FitzRoy and its funding needs as and when required.
- Recruit and steward event participants, working with colleagues across the fundraising team to optimise the supporter journey and maximise opportunities across fundraising.
- Champion fundraising initiatives internally, building relationships with management and frontline colleagues across the country and ensuring that staff at FitzRoy services are supported and encouraged to take part in fundraising activities and to organise their own.
- Lead on relevant data capture and recording for all community fundraising audiences, ensuring consistent and effective use of the fundraising database.
- Recruit and manage volunteers for fundraising events as and when required.
What we can offer
- 25 days leave + public holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pension contribution
- Employee Assistance programme
- Health cash back scheme
- Perkbox shopping discounts
- Life assurance
Dont Hesitate, as we will be interviewing selected candidates when they apply.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.