“I’ve worked for Fitzroy for 5yrs and it’s like having a second family!”
- Set day rate £9.18ph
- Guaranteed hours available
- Full Time (37.5), Part Time (Various), Bank (0 hours) contracts available
- Typical shift patterns: 7am-2pm/2pm-10pm alternate weekends & sleep-ins
FitzRoy’s Registered Care service in Liss provides care & support for residents with learning disabilities. We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team.
We are keen to find people who share our values, & exhibit behaviours and attitudes that match our own! You don’t need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications - we will invest in your development & training to become an exceptional care worker.
- We see the person - encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. Be genuine, honest & a voice for others.
A support worker’s day is varied and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. Through getting to know the people you support, you will identify and work with them to achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including support and encouragement with personal care as well as taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
For this role it is preferred to hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
Support Worker benefits - To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offer some fantastic perks which include: 28 days holiday, enhanced overtime, pension, life insurance, childcare vouchers & access to a variety of online discounts on major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Louise for an informal chat.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.