The Florence Nightingale Foundation is seeking an educator with experience in higher education or clinical education developing nurses/midwives as a Programme/Course Director. The key focus of this role will be on the quality and provision of the leadership Scholarships and Programmes and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with commissioners to understand and translate their requirements into a fully costed and bespoke proposal.
- To co-ordinate and contribute to the recruitment and selection process.
- To input into the delivery of the programmes.
- To work alongside the programme manager to develop, implement and respond to the quality assurance of programmes and scholarships.
- To report to commissioners and the Board on the quality and impact of our educational provision.
- To work with the Head of Digital Transformation to develop content for online programmes.
- To expand the provision of programmes and scholarships into a more diverse portfolio including international audiences, specialist practice and becoming an approved apprenticeship partner.
For more information please see the attached job description.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.