The Florence Nightingale Foundation (FNF) requires a Learning Technologist to work within the newly formed FNF Academy. The role will focus on developing and implementing the digital learning strategy of the foundation with a particular focus on our leadership development programmes, scholarships and online events.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish a Learning Management System which meets the requirements of our growing global provision in collaboration with a technical consultant
- Develop innovative and engaging online programmes using the most effective e-learning authoring tools eg articulate/ adobe captivate/ iSpring
- Undertake video editing to produce high quality content for use on a range of communication platforms
- Actively developing and enabling the integration of technology into our leadership development scholarships and programmes.
- Developing capacity to deliver online events with high audience engagement including webinars, Q&A and debates
- Providing appropriate support to the FNF Academy and individuals within FNF on face-to-face, blended or distance learning-related education technology issues.
- Develop guidance and processes to aid subject experts in the development of content.
- Produce learning design templates and map learning design processes including module, unit and session plans
- Design and track end to end course production work flows against milestones, deadlines and targets
- Draw up both technical and learning design Quality Assurance standards, processes and KPIs
We are looking for a Learning Technologist with excellent project management skills to support the development and implementation of our digital learning strategy. They will also need excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders. Previous knowledge and experience of establishing Learning Management Systems, supporting staff to provide remote educational delivery and developing innovative methods of blended learning is desirable, along with a keen interest in leadership development in healthcare.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.