Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Barnardo's are hiring and interviews are ongoing.
As a door to door Fundraiser you will be part of a team of likeminded fundraisers who share a passion for the work of this incredible children’s charity. You will get to speak to people on their doorsteps around the area and with Barnardos being a household, well-respected charity, you will be treated with respect.
You will work door to door in residential areas in and around Bristol engaging in important and vital conversations, and inspiring new donors to sign up to the Barnardo’s lottery. You will also be raising awareness and signposting people to Barnardos services.
• Competitive starting rate of £9.75-£10.25 per hour depending on experience.
• 35 hours p/week
• Hours 1pm – 8:30pm Monday – Friday
• Paid every Thursday, holiday pay and help with travel expenses.
• Work around Bristol, in residential areas and in busy venues on a team.
• Career development opportunities
• Full training and ongoing coaching
• Work in-house with Barnardo’s
• Be part of a household name campaign
The ideal candidate
• Great storyteller, confident, people person with fantastic people skills.
• Self-motivated, driven and a force for change.
• Someone with experience of sales, campaiging, fundraising, acting, care sector.
• Passionate about children and welfare.
Barnardo’s is here to support and protect the UK’s most vulnerable children and bring out the best in them no matter what they have been through.
We believe a child’s future should never be defined by their past. Over the last 150 years we have witnessed children’s incredible ability to transform their lives no matter what they have been through. And we know that when people believe in children they start to believe in themselves.
We are looking for brilliant, bright, bubbly individuals who want to raise money through door to door fundraising on a team of like minded people. This role is impressive to have on your CV as the role requires rolling your sleeves up for a cause and not many people could say they've done that.
Apply anytime, they recruit year round.
Please apply now and Jenny or Holly from Flow Caritas Charity Recruitment will call you to dicuss your application.
At Flow Caritas your careers are important to us! There will be ample opportunity for you to grow and move into a management position. Not all advancement is in fundraising - 28% of our leavers are still in the charity sector and 63% are now working in a multitude of sectors including; advertising, account management, public affairs, law, digital PR, environmental engineering and music.