Job title: Face to Face Fundraising Manager
Salary: £32,000 to £36,000 depending on experience.
Working hours: 37.5 per week.
Reports to: Regular Giving Direct Marketing Manager
The role: Are you passionate about dogs and cats? Our people and animals make Battersea a great place to work. Your expertise will help increase our impact for dogs and cats everywhere.
We are looking for a brilliant face-to-face fundraising manager with exceptional proven experience in the market and the energy to drive the acquisition of donors forward.
The face to face fundraising manager will build and sustain a fundraising team in London who will recruit regular giving donors. You will work in venues in and around London.
About Battersea: Battersea is here for every dog and cat and has been since 1860. We are a leading animal welfare charity and over the last 150 years we’ve grown from one home in London to three rescuing and rehoming centres across the South East. With 500 staff and 1000 volunteers, we have cared for over three million vulnerable animals. We also campaign tirelessly to make things better for dogs and cats; sharing our expertise and educating the public and policymakers about responsible pet ownership. Join us and make a difference for every dog and cat.
The ideal candidate: You may be a Regional Manager, Deputy Manager or aspiring Team Leader who has a focus on delivering an outstanding supporter experience and inspiring the public to financially support vital causes.
- Experience of managing/team leading street, venue or door-to-door fundraising campaigns, and have been a F2F fundraiser.
- The ability to meet quantity and quality KPIs in a demanding environment with a flair for inspiring and motivating fundraisers to do the same.
- A methodical approach, good problem solving skills and the ability to react quickly to manage any issues or complaints.
- The ability to monitor and interpret campaign data to drive improvements and track campaign performance.
- Strong knowledge of fundraising regulations and data protection.
- Proven track record of leading and motivating a team.
- The confidence to be a crucial part of setting up a brand new operation.
- Experience of venue site management.
- Experience of face-to-face fundraising budget management.
Get in touch with Jenny to dicuss your move. Make your mark and work on an amazing campaign!
Closing date: Sunday 7th July until midnight