As a volunteer beach lifeguard you will be assisting our team with ensuring the safety of visitors to the Sunny Sands Beach.
As part of your role we will train you to:
• Monitor water users and beach hazards
• Perform rescues or first aid as required.
• Help Setting up equipment for the day
• Deploy & Retrieve Rescue Equipment
• Assist with Deployment & Retrieval of Rescue Boats
• Being a role model to the public
• Assist Emergency services where required.
- Age Requirement 16 - 55 Years of Age
- General good level of fitness
- Ability to Swim a minimum of 100 Meters in a standard 25 Meter Pool.
- A full driving license is beneficial to the role (but is not mandatory).
- Able to communicate effectively as part of a team.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- DBS Check Required