This newly created role is to be the font of all knowledge about where FoodCycle should develop strategically in the UK. Providing essential support of our ambitious growth plans and enabling SMT to make the right strategic decisions about where new services should be located.
The right person for this role enjoys being organised, pays attention to detail and understands that they are a key component in supporting the growth of our Projects by researching and building prospect pipelines.
You will be responsible for gathering and interpreting various data sources and engagement with all staff to ensure that you are fulfilling the criteria required. You will be comfortable working in a small 'hands on' adaptable team environment.
Monitoring and evaluation of our guest and volunteer data is also a key aspect of this role and you will enjoy evaluating statistical data to demonstrate a trend and the difference we make to our guests lives.
We are looking for an individual who is resilient, capable of working at pace and enjoys being involved in a breadth of projects with a variety of responsibilities. The successful candidate will have experience utilising research skills, and working with statistical data. You will be able to communicate and process information to a wide variety of people and record this in an orderly way. Good working knowledge of CRM and data systems and an ability to juggle multiple projects is also required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Undertake high quality research and analysis for prospective projects using publicly available information. Producing shortlist of venues potentially suitable to hosting a FoodCycle project
- Supporting expansion into new communities by conducting discrete research projects into priority areas as dedicated by SMT and Development team with the focus on social isolation and hunger.
- Producing prospect profile updates for colleagues in team meetings
- Maintaining accurate prospect records in line with existing scoping documents, look to develop these. Ensuring everything is logged systematically on salesforce.
- Provide development managers and regional managers with administrative support and data in an agreed format around developing new projects new projects
- Desk research to identify any gaps in data for exiting projects to help grow and develop local communities there with a focus on identifying existing services to help support guest outreach and volunteers recruitment
- Working with the development manager and fundraising team to complete initial scoping documents to enable FoodCycle to achieve funding in new locations.
- Work with marketing team to help support local marketing plans for prospective projects including data on volunteers, food and guests for locations
- Work with senior team to produce reports from our monitoring and evaluation data gathered either from Check in and chat calls or guest/volunteer surveys
- Facilitate and feed into fundraising applications that demonstrate how we have involved the community or set up a Project
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.