Our fundraising income has seen exceptional growth over the past few years and we have exciting and ambitious plans to expand our programme reach over the next three years, requiring us to double our income. To support this growth, we are seeking a candidate with ambitions to further their fundraising experience to join our small Fundraising Team. You will already have some fundraising or marketing experience under your belt and be keen to further develop your skills by managing our smaller value community and corporate donor relationships. Additionally, you will support the Head of Fundraising, Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager and Trusts and Foundations Manager, providing the administrative support that underpins our successful donor and funder relationships. Once we are able to recommence running corporate events, you will also be responsible for organising and helping run our corporate food invention challenge events.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling community and corporate donor relationships up to value of £2,000. You will support them in their fundraising and volunteering activities to ensure they feel enthused about their support for FoodCycle
- Researching viable new corporate prospects that fit with FoodCycle’s values and aims, particularly capitalising on regional opportunities based on our current and future project locations
- Help deliver fundraising campaigns and events to boost individual giving and community fundraising
- Liaise with fundraising-lead volunteers at Projects to encourage and support them in fundraising initiatives
- Arranging and helping run corporate food invention challenge cooking events once they can be safely delivered (currently on pause)
- Providing administrative support for the Fundraising Team as required e.g. recording funding opportunities and relevant documentation on Salesforce database, financial reconciliation with Xero (accountancy system), thanking donors
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.