FoodCycle are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate marketing professional to raise awareness of our weekly, community dining meals for those that are hungry and lonely, as well as helping to recruit new volunteers and provide support to our incredible team of existing volunteers.
For the last 10 years, FoodCycle has been taking surplus food and turning it in to three-course meals for those that are most vulnerable (homeless, elderly and low income families). It is an exciting time to join the charity as we expand in to new regions, save more food, develop new corporate partnerships and ultimately build stronger communities across the country.
You'll be working as part of a small but extremely passionate team. You'll need to be a self-starter and comfortable with a wide range of responsibilities including, social media, design, writing enewsletters, CRM management (Salesforce), supporting fundraising campaigns, website updates, supporting volunteers, writing up case studies.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with the execution of the marketing and communications strategy
- Creating and scheduling content for national and regional social media channels
- Recruiting, training and managing a national team of social media/communications volunteers
- Creating leaflets, posters and graphics for Projects, fundraising campaigns or any other marketing activity
- Writing and creating content for monthly newsletters for supporters, volunteers and donors
- Write monthly blog posts in line with the content plan, targeting FoodCycle’s various audiences
- Using our CRM system (Salesforce) to create and send out volunteer emails, generate reports and dashboards and put together project plans
- Managing the quarterly volunteer reward scheme
- Support the fundraising team with campaigns and corporate communications
- Creating monthly reports
- Keeping the website up to date
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with national and regional press opportunities
- Visiting Projects to sensitively invite guests and volunteers to share their stories
Flexible working: We love flexible working! You will be on a flexible working contract, which means that you get to plan your starting and finishing times
Team working: We are a small but great team – super supportive and always willing to help each other out.
Download the Job Description for more detailed information.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.