This is a key role in the organisation, and you will enjoy using your administrative expertise to ensure the smooth every day running of FoodCycle, giving you the opportunity to liaise with all levels of the organisation, from the CEO to the volunteers who carry out our work. No two days will be the same; you will faclitate the SMT in key duties and support the rest of the team such as ensure volunteer expenses are paid on time, order and arrange for essential kitchen equipment to be at our Projects or help fundraising with our exciting Cooking Challenges.
The right person for this role enjoys being organised, has a great personality, pays attention to detail and understands that they are a key component in supporting our fantastic Projects and amazing team. They will also relish working with people who like to get things done as well as supporting a CEO.
You will gain knowledge and understanding of the charity’s key processes which will enhance your career development. To carry out your role we will invest in training where there are gaps and seek to progress you if the opportunity arises.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the CEO with diary management, booking meetings, compiling information for Board papers
- Support the CEO and SMT with essential administration such as
- Managing licenses to ensure workforce have access to – Salesforce, Taskray, Microsoft Office, BTOnePhone, Creative Learning, CareCheck
- Book training (dates, venues and agreed providers) – First Aid, Safeguarding, Mental Health First Aid, Conflict training, Data protection
- Liaise with appropriate party (landlord/service provider) when issues arise in office to ensure they are resolved in a timely way
- Booking meeting rooms and taking minutes of meetings/logging actions on taskray when require
- Facilitate communication in the office by managing the Hello Inbox and answering the phone with appropriate responses
- Working with Corporate and Events Manager to liaise with corporates and venues to book and facilitate our Corporate Cooking Challenges
- Book trains and hotels for Regional Manager for their travels around the country and book trains and hotels for volunteers to attend the FoodCycle Training event in October
- Order all office supplies at the best competitive rates with support from SMT and Finance Manager
- Liaising with Regional Managers, order essential equipment for Projects around the country with arrangement of delivery to right addresses and ensure their Projects fill in weekly reports on time
- Working with the Finance manager to go through volunteer expenses to ensure they are accurate and coded correctly
- Sending t-shirts, aprons, hairnets, fundraising equipment out to projects as and when required
- Working with the team help migrate essential files from Dropbox to Microsoft
- Supporting FoodCycle’s monitoring and evaluation with sending out of questionnaires
- Attending and supporting the FoodCycle annual training Conference
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.