The For Baby’s Sake Trust is recruiting a Programme Officer to support two of its teams: the newly launched CONNECT team and the established London Three Boroughs team. Both teams deliver the charity’s innovative programme, For Baby’s Sake, which works with parents to break cycles of domestic abuse and give their baby the best start in life. The post will be home based but there may be occasional travel required to London or Stevenage to meet the service needs.
This role is responsible for developing and maintaining the teams’ administration and case management systems, and plays a pivotal role in the collection, input, collation, analysis, and presentation of data. For Baby’s Sake is evidence-based and the quality and analysis of data is central to case management and the delivery and development of the programme.
The post holder will be required to work remotely with multi-agency staff in central west London areas covered by the London team and in localities where For Baby’s Sake CONNECT is operating. They will also be required to work remotely with the For Baby’s Sake Trust staff at its central office as well as working with any of our other area-based teams as the need arises and if there is capacity in the role.
As a Programme Officer, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills in all formats, demonstrating tact, fluency, clarity and the ability to summarise and convey complex information
- A passion for data, excellent data-handling and IT skills, and advanced Excel skills in particular, to play a pivotal role in the collation, storage, analysis and presentation of data related to For Baby’s Sake and its service users
- Organisational flair and discipline, ability to work on own initiative whilst also being a team player
- The initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and resilience necessary to work in a changing environment
- Willingness to embrace work challenges with the intention of delivering success by utilising time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively to meet timescales
For Baby’s Sake is an innovative, therapeutic, trauma-informed programme working with all family members supporting a recovery framework to overcome the devastating effects of domestic abuse, acknowledge and explore unresolved and often complex childhood trauma and change harmful patterns of behaviour to develop a home environment where children can flourish. There must be a current pregnancy to harness change motivations, a desire on behalf of both parents to coparent their unborn baby, although they do not have to be in a relationship, and we work with the families up until the baby reaches the age of 2.
The position is for 30 or 37.5 hrs on a permanent contract. Full details, including the job description, person specification and background briefing information can be found in the relevant attachments.
Please click the Apply button to find out how to apply.
Closing date: Midday on Monday 20th September 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by close of business on Tuesday 21st September 2021 and interview dates will be held remotely on Tuesday 28th September 2021.