Fortalice is looking for an experienced fundraiser to make a real difference to the lives of local women, children, young people and all victims affected by domestic abuse and violence. We’re in a period of growth and the Fundraising Manager will play a pivotal role in helping to secure future funding. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter, whose skillset matches our ambitious plan and has demonstrable experience of developing and delivering fundraising campaigns.
Fortalice has over 43 years’ experience of working in the field of domestic abuse and violence and receives its majority of income for the Refuge through Local Authority funding. We also have support from key charitable trusts and foundations and receive regular voluntary donations to support our Outreach work in the community. We’re well known locally, and the Fundraising Manager will help to channel our current support and reach new audiences to fund our work. The post is a new position and will complement a highly experienced and motivated team.
Your role will be to develop our existing supporters, help us develop a digital fundraising offer and generate new business leads. There will be a focus on developing corporate partnerships and individual giving. The post holder will work closely with the Chief Executive who is well networked in the local community.
Full time – 35 hours
£30,000 per annum (fundraising targets required)
We are aiming to recruit an experienced and motivated Fundraising Manager to develop our existing fundraising strategies. The post will involve various duties to meet the needs of the organisation.
- The posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check due to the nature of the work undertaken by the organisation
- A current valid driving licence and the ability to provide a suitable vehicle for work with insurance cover for business use is essential
- To apply for a post, please request an application pack. The closing date for applications to be returned is midnight on Thursday 4th March 2021. Please note that any completed applications received after this date will not be considered. If you do not receive a response within five working days from the closing date, then you have not been selected for interview
- Interviews will be held on Thursday 11th March 2021
- Women only applicants can apply for the post as this is an occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1, schedule 9 of the Equality Act under section 7.2e of the Equality Act 2010