Our organisation is going from strength to strength – we’ve secured funding to expand on our existing work so we’re looking for a Project Officer!
We’re the only service of its kind in North Yorkshire, and you could be a part of it.
You’ll work with perpetrators of domestic abuse through an evidence-based programme, designed to address abusive behaviour.
- Have a high level of understanding of the impact of domestic abuse on victims and their families and experience in offering 1:2:1 support and advice
- Have a keen interest to support clients to change their behaviour
- Are empathic, understanding and want to help people on their recovery journey
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to transport
If so, we want to hear from you...
What we offer you?
As part of our Foundation team, you’ll make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start. You will benefit from:
- Commitment to flexible working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Incremental pay progression
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve. We ensure everyone feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
Please note that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing and if someone is appointed the role may close early, therefore please do not wait to submit your application.
We encourage you to apply early as your application will be reviewed as soon as it is received and we reserve the right to close this job advert sooner subject to finding a suitable candidate
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.