We have two Housing Support Assistant vacancies within our small and friendly Doncaster team.
You’ll help our clients to find and achieve the best housing solutions available to them and support them to manage and maintain their tenancies
All you need is:
- Good communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships
- An interest in housing and homeless
- A desire to make a positive difference in someone’s life
- A full UK driving licence and have access to transport.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box if you can do most of what we are looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
So, what’s in it for you?
You’ll benefit from:
- Commitment to flexible working
- Incremental progression
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve.
We encourage you to apply early as your application will be reviewed as soon as it is received, and we reserve the right to close this job advert sooner subject to finding a suitable candidate.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.