We’re looking for an experienced housing management professional, to undertake a new role in our Our Way Leeds (OWL) service.
Our OWL service offers young people aged 16 - 25, including families, accommodation, support and advice.
In this regarding role, you’ll ensure accommodation is maintained in a safe and habitable condition as well as undertake the case management of individual tenancies.
We are looking for someone who
- Enjoys building strong trusting relationships with clients and landlords
- Has a working knowledge of housing legislation
- With excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Holds a full UK driving licence and has access to transport
Above all we are looking for passionate people who are committed to making a difference to people’s lives.
So, if you can do most of what we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need.
Our Offer to You?
You will benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Incremental pay
- Care workers discounts
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve and welcome applications from everyone, so come as you are and join us.
We encourage you to apply early as your application will be reviewed as soon as it is received and we reserve the right to close this job advert sooner subject to finding a suitable candidate.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.