Our client Four Paws, is seeking a top notch senior digital fundraiser to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Fundraising and working within the fundraising team and in collaboration with the comms team, this exciting role will see you working on the digital fundraising strategy.
About Four Paws:
Four Paws is an animal welfare organisation, which works globally to help animals in need through fundraising, and projects and campaigns that help raise awareness of animal cruelty.
The Senior Digital Fundraiser is responsible for developing and delivering the digital fundraising strategy for Four Paws UK. This includes the planning, execution and optimisation of digital fundraising campaigns as to meet challenging targets for the growth of online audiences and revenue streams.
- Develop, write and implement the 2020 Digital Fundraising Strategy for FOUR PAWS UK (in partnership with the Head of Fundraising, FOUR PAWS UK).
- Deliver and exceed the targets of the UK digital budget, maximising net return and focusing on the life-time value of supporters.
- Contribute to setting income/expenditure targets, monitoring and reforecasting as required.
- Evaluating digital fundraising campaigns against set Key Performance Indicators and producing monthly performance reports for the Head of Fundraising (UK).
- Email marketing: setting up e-appeals, newsletters, customer email flows such as welcome journeys (ideally in Marketing Cloud)
- Generate email leads and convert into donors - via Facebook, Instagram and other sources
- Project management: be able to source content via email from international partners to feed campaigns, emails, landing pages and other online content.
- Donation page optimisation (Form Suite)
- SEA campaigns: Google Grants, Google Ads
- Facebook/Instagram ads (conversion, cpc)
- Setting up online petitions in petition tool
- Website development / donation pages / crowdfunding pages
- Managing social media channels (paid content only; organic content is managed by the Communications Team).
- Website maintenance (fundraising and donation pages only; the communications team manages the general wesbite).
- To work closely with other UK teams to integrate UK strategies and optimise overall digital fundraising performance.
- To work closely with the International Digital Fundraising Team (based in Amsterdam) to plan, execute and optimise digital fundraising campaigns.
- To work closely with international colleagues to source content for and sign off digital campaigns.
- To manage key relationships with digital agencies and online payment providers (MultiSafePay, GoCardless, PayPal, CAF)
- To act as first port of call for donors in regard to digital enquiries (eg. campaigns, payment)
- Manage interns and volunteers as necessary
- a creative and innovative digital native with strong project management skills.
- passionate about working for an NGO and animal welfare.
- up to date in digital trends across the commercial and not for profit sectors.
- knowledgeable about fundraising and data regulations, particularly in the digital space.
- experienced in devising, immplementing and optimising online marketing campaigns across email, Facebook/Instagram, the Google marketing suite and other platforms (at least 2 years‘ experience preferred).
- performance focused and driven to generate as many leads as possible for a competitive price.
- passionate about converting leads into donors with have practical, hands-on experience of the strategies that should be deployed to do so.
- a stong online campaigner with working knowledge of which online channels best generate traffic and conversions.
- able to translate complex stories from an organisaiton’s field work (in FOUR PAWS‘ case, international animal rescue and welfare) into simple, effective digital messaging that motivates response.
- results focused and driven to optimise key performance indicators in audience growth, reach and conversion.
- technically minded and knowledgable in digital platforms, particualrly Marketing Cloud, Form Suite, Facebook/Instagram, Google or other email/e-commerce platforms.
- expert in excel and results analysis/optimisation.
Desirable knowledge, experience and competencies:
- Microsoft Office, especially excel.
- Marketing Cloud
- Form Suite
- Online Petition Platforms, such as More Onion and Care2
- Google Analytics / AdWords / Grants / Display
If you are interested in applying please click the 'Apply button' sending your CV and a covering letter outlining why your suitable to the role.