Building Better Opportunities: Opportunity and Change , Administrator, Nottingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to work as part of the Opportunity and Change Project. This is part of a national programme called Building Better Opportunities jointly funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund. The post holder will be responsible for the administration to the project team to ensure the service operates smoothly and effectively.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide operational administrative support to the project team
- Receive & action all telephone calls/enquiries in a polite & timely manner.
- Maintain & keep concise, accurate & well-organised records of the different areas of work and general office duties
- Provide support to the partnership across D2N2 with the validation process and ensure evidence is eligible and compliant and feedback where necessary
- Adhere to ESF and Big Lottery Fund Guidance
- Collect data and populate a range of reports for monitoring purposes
- Accurately process data to ensure that auditable evidence is in place for any funding claims in line with the requirements of the funding body.
- Possess good interpersonal, verbal and written skills (including diplomacy and tact) in order to liaise effectively with the delivery partners
- Take accurate minutes of meetings as required
- Take ownership of booking requirements for meetings and meeting rooms
- Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.