ASSISTANT MANAGER, TEENAGE PARENT SERVICE, NOTTINGHAM, FRWK11£23,095 - £25,119, PERMANENT, 37 HPW
Sunrise House provides accommodation and housing related support for young women aged 16 to 19 who are pregnant or who have young children. The accommodation is situated in self-contained flats in Nottingham. Young parents are motivated to participate in support planning to build on their skills and confidence.
The successful candidate will help lead a team in delivering high quality support and resettlement to young parents. An understanding of parenting skills, safeguarding and issues relating to teenage pregnancy is desirable as is some experience of working with young people.
You will demonstrate strong leadership and management skills and excellent communication, liaison and negotiation skills.
The main functions of this role will be;
- To assist the Service Manager in the management of the service so that it achieves and maintains satisfactory performance.
- To build and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- To support the Service Manager in ensuring that contractual obligations are met.
- To comply with service and relevant Framework objectives, achieving target outcomes within given deadlines.
- To achieve success in the role, leading, motivating and working alongside others without knowingly exceeding the limits of authority for the role.
This role is open to women only and Framework considers this a genuine occupational requirement under the Equality Act 2010.
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.