CLINICAL SPECIALIST, HOSPITAL LIAISON (NUH) NOTTINGHAM RECOVERY NETWORK, NOTTINGHAM, SALARY: A4C BAND 6 £31,365 – £37,890 PER ANNUM, PERMANENT, 37HPW
The Nottingham Recovery Network is the single point of advice, support and treatment to anybody in Nottingham City who wishes to change their relationship with alcohol or drugs.
An exciting opportunity to join the Nottingham City Drug and Alcohol treatment pathway. Based across sites: Hospital Liaison NUH /City Centre Nottingham / Primary Care and other care settings to meet the needs of the service
- Framework is seeking to recruit a (NHS) Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse on a permanent contract for a role both in Hospital Liaison and the Nottingham Recovery Network Service.
- The post holder will work autonomously in the assessment of patients, offer advice and support re medication regimes on the wards, be involved in the delivery of treatment including medicated detoxification programmes, brief and extended advice and structured treatment, holding a small case load.
- You will be working directly with Ward staff and Doctors, Clinical Specialists and Drug and Alcohol Practitioners and be expected to assist across Nottingham Recovery Network service as necessary.
- You will have proven experience of working with people with drug and alcohol misuse issues.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of/working towards knowledge of harm reduction models for Drugs and Alcohol are essential.
- Training and support with CPD provided.
For an application pack and job description, please visit our website
Closing date of advert is 31st January 2021. Interview date: TBC
For more information, please contact: Rebecca Graham
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
CVs will not be accepted
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.